Find comfort after a tiring winter's day with creamy macaroni-and-cheese goodness, prepared in this 4-1/2-quart tapered saucepot from Anolon. From the Anolon Advanced line of cookware, the covered saucepot offers ample space for steaming broccoli and boiling baby potatoes. The classic Windsor-style saucepot also serves as the ideal vessel for a reduction sauce or traditional marinara.
The nonreactive hard-anodized aluminum construction enables premium heat conductance and even distribution while resisting dents, rust, and corrosion. DuPont's Autograph 2 nonstick treatment lines the saucepot interior for cooking and cleaning ease. The chef carries the saucepot to and from the burner by two loop handles, riveted securely to the sides. The 18/10 stainless-steel handles benefit from ergonomic comfort from silicone rubber covering. A clear tempered glass lid enables the chef to monitor cooking progress without releasing any hot air or nutrients. Users lift the shatter-proof lid by another loop handle. The saucepot adapts for baking, safely sustaining oven temperatures up to 375 degrees F. For the best care, wash the saucepot by hand, avoiding the use of abrasive cleansers and scouring pads on the nonstick surfaces. A limited lifetime warranty covers the Thailand-manufactured saucepot. This item measures 11 by 10-4/5 by 5-4/5 inches and weighs 5 pounds upon shipping. --Jessica Reuling
Ideal for preparing delicious homemade dishes like Tuscan Vegetable Soup and Chili with Eggplant. Made of hard-anodized aluminum for even heating with a nonstick interior for easy clean up. Glass lids allow you to view food as it cooks.
- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 7 x 22 inches ; 4.7 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B000I2Q52M
- Item model number: 82032
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (33 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,942 in Kitchen & Dining
- 4-1/2-quart saucepot with tapered sides for cooking marinara sauces or puddings; strong, hard-anodized aluminum construction heats evenly
- Nonstick DuPont Autograph surfaces with 2 side-riveted tab handles crafted in 18/10 stainless steel and ergonomic silicone rubber
- Transparent for sight monitoring, the tempered glass lid resists shattering and features a top-mounted handle
- Saucepot bears oven temperatures up to 375 degrees F; wash by hand, avoiding the use of abrasives
- Saucepot measures 11 by 10-4/5 by 5-4/5 inches and weighs 5 pounds upon shipping; covered by a limited lifetime warranty