Amazon.com Product Description
Crafted in bronze-hued, hard-anodized aluminum with an exclusive nonstick coating, this 4-1/2-quart nonstick covered stockpot features gently tapered sides and is ideal for slow simmering of soups or beans. Part of the Anolon Advanced Bronze line of cookware, it's constructed of heavyweight hard-anodized aluminum, which is twice as hard as stainless steel and preferred for its extraordinary durability and fast and even heating. The exterior has a soft bronze coloring, while the interior is coated with DuPont's durable Autograph 2 nonstick surface for easy release of foods. Tested by professional chefs, the nonstick coating has proven to stand up to extended use in a restaurant. Color-coordinated SureGrip handles are made of durable 18/10 stainless steel and covered in a silicone rubber for a safe and heat-free grip. The break-resistant glass lid allows constant monitoring of cooking foods without losing heat or moisture. It's oven safe to 400 degrees F. Hand wash. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Ideal for preparing delicious homemade dishes like Chicken, Shrimp and Andouille Gumbo or Beef and Vegetable Stew, this 4.5 quart stockpot, made of even heating hard-anodized aluminum, is great for the slow simmering of soups or beans. The nonstick interior means cooked on foods clean off easily.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 10.8 x 6.2 inches ; 4.7 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B001CES17W
- Item model number: 82258
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,867 in Kitchen & Dining
- 4-1/2-quart gently tapered stockpot ideal for slow simmering of soups or beans
- Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum for superior performance with soft bronze coloring on the exterior
- Restaurant-quality Dupont Autograph 2 nonstick coating
- SureGrip stay-cool durable and ergonomic handles; break-resistant glass lids for easy monitoring of foods
- Oven safe to 400 degrees F; hand wash; limited lifetime warranty